- Your own personal trainer to enable you to achieve your goals
- Your champion during a turnaround.
- Your trainer in communication and life skills.
- Your sounding board when making choices.
- Your motivation when strong actions are called for.
- Your unconditional support when you take a hit.
- Your mentor in personal development.
- Your co-designer when creating an extraordinary project.
- Your beacon during stormy times.
- Your wake-up call if you don't hear your own.
- And most importantly, the professional coach is your partner in helping you have all of what matters most to you.
Tuesday, 2 September 2014
How can a coach help you find your mojo
Rather than actually TELLING someone the answers, a Life Coach is the catalyst for getting a client to find the answers themselves. By conversational interventions & thought provoking questions, a Life Coach can unlock the potential in a client.
Coaching is forward looking and focused on the action you are prepared to take to get what you want out of life. Sometimes you just can’t see the wood for the trees!
You so are wrapped up in everyday life that indeed life just passes you by! Well, coaching enables you to see different alternatives and to take a step back and actually examine your life and all of its component parts.
This in turn leads to greater:
A Coach Is . . .