- Clutter free work desk: A day to clean up your work desk, honestly entrust yourself to maintain a new diary that reminds you of focus on dates, time management and pave your way to new beginning.
- Communicate: Reinforce relationships, wish all those who have been missed out at work. Good to reach out and greet with warmth. Have a word with your teams and supervisor and build bridges.
- Collaborate: Pledge to working in teams and co-create. This is the start line and it is easier to begin that way. This will be a seamless success sutra for a long time in future. Co-creation will help drive results for everyone.
- Complete: It may be a good day to look at listing out pendency’s and assign a schedule to have a sense of closure.
- Commit: Ensure becoming a sincere part of the larger team and organizational goal and carve out your contributions formally and informally. This will help set your professional direction.
Thursday, 1 January 2015
First day of 2015 – Make a positive start
New Year holidays are over and it is time to be back at work. Just a quick reminder of the 5 C’s, nearly everyone would have resolved to, starting today;
Happy first day of 2015!! Set yourself for success!! ( www.thegrowthevangelist.com )