- They grow stronger with time; and become sticky, keeping individuals stuck at the point of homeostasis.
- They can affect self talk, if they become deep rooted or remain unmanaged, resulting into conflicts and frustration.
- One can be sure of killing many opportunities that may come on way as these blocks will keep him from accepting them, limiting growth.
- They enforce straight line thinking, justifying what people do, killing ‘alternative’ thinking, the building block of ‘innovation’.
- Inhibitions block simple resolutions that may be possible, and in sight, for they would require proactive action or resolution.It is the cognizance of these inhibitions that is required as the first step to overcome them and approach everything desired with confidence and energy. This appears to be the most difficult first step, but the highest impact area that can help people experience change and control. Visit( www.thegrowthevangelist.com ) or Call +91 9893222222 for more.
Monday, 19 January 2015
Here is why to stop living with Inhibitions
Inhibitions prevent action and keeps people in a shell, camouflaging from a perceptually unsafe situation. This is that mental process that blocks growth among individuals, blocking possibilities by keeping them restrained from initiating an action. I am only arguing about negative inhibitions for now as they are inept behaviours;