The first day of the new year!! No heavy stuff to read..day to enjoy and commit to action.
Wednesday, 31 December 2014
Tuesday, 30 December 2014
A deep breath for life, each step towards your goals, small little successes and failures, smiles at home or work, mother nature, its seamlessness, and discovery of purpose everyday..new resolutions and the will to achieve them..
Wishing all of you a great 2015 on this eve of a great year that was!! Thank you for being a part of my life.
Monday, 29 December 2014
Sunday, 28 December 2014
Saturday, 27 December 2014
Coaching is fast spreading its wings in India. Time for corporates, individuals and entrepreneurs to take cognizance. Visit www.thegrowthevangelist.com
Friday, 26 December 2014
Wednesday, 24 December 2014
Tuesday, 23 December 2014
Monday, 22 December 2014
- Things that you are putting up with ; at home office or work, and those that can be given up.
- The WIP (Work in progress); unfinished, unresolved, pending or waiting for clarification, things that can be completed faster for closure. Avoid could’s, would’s, should’s, maybe, ought’s as you can to the most.
- Listing your standards; Your self defined new benchmarks of how would you like to take in and process the future tasks, on quantity, time and quality. Think of idols you follow !!
Sunday, 21 December 2014
Friday, 19 December 2014
6. If your credentials are a clear match, go for it! If not, learn more from your boss and/or HR about what you might need to meet the requirements in the near future.
7. When you are ready, send a meeting request to your boss to discuss your role, and follow-up until the date has been set.
10. Should your boss not agree the time is right, be sure to inquire about specific skills, knowledge, and performance you can demonstrate in the coming months to ensure your growth. Specify a timeframe in which you intend to obtain them, and agree to revisit this discussion once that period expires.
Most employees do not make and present a case for themselves due to fear or beliefs, sometimes the culture of the organizations. Make sure you do it right, and time it well.